1-day course: Basics "Electrosmog"
As preparation for the 3-day practical seminars, each directly before.
A "crash course" for participants who are professionally involved in residential investigations, but who are not yet so familiar with the physical basics.
In addition to the most important fundamentals of electrical engineering and physics (mathematical units, basic electrical quantities, fields, oscillations, frequencies), the formation and measurement of low-frequency alternating electric and magnetic fields as well as high-frequency electromagnetic waves are discussed in detail. The biological effects of technical fields and waves, official and building biology guideline values, and remedial measures are also covered in this basic course, but are not the main focus.
Whether the participation in the crash course is meaningful for you, you can estimate better on the basis the following decision guidance.
Info and registration via our contact form.
All seminars will only take place if there is a sufficient number of participants (which has always been the case so far).
- 1-day crash course Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- see "Practical User Seminars" each day before (i.e. Thursday)
- 125 Euro (incl. VAT)
- Documentation included
- Lunch, drinks and break snacks are included in the fee
Practical seminar on the optimal use of our measurement technology
Registrations can only be considered if the complete address data is provided.
Target group and participation requirements
Our seminars are aimed at all those who are professionally involved with living space investigations or are about to become more closely involved with them, whether as a building biology consultant, in healing, teaching or other related professions. The focus is on the optimal use of OUR measurement technology.
The prerequisite for participation is a solid basic knowledge of the topic of electrosmog. These can be acquired e.g. in the crash course before the 3-day seminar. Whether the participation in the crash course makes sense for you, you can better assess yourself with the following decision support.
Our speakers have been successfully conducting seminars on this topic for years, are well versed in our measurement technology and have extensive practical experience from their personal work as active building biologists.
On Friday, the focus is on the practical operation of our measurement technology. First of all, some measurement basics will be covered. However, the focus of this day is to explain in detail the operation and application of the PROFESSIONAL measuring devices of Gigahertz Solutions for building biology measurements ("sleep place investigations"). This day is intended to support you in your choice of equipment. In a short swing still our net decouplers and shielding possibilities are presented. Friday can also be booked separately as a one-day seminar.
On Saturday and Sunday, the focus will be on practical sleeping place examinations. Under expert guidance, the participants perform measurements themselves and learn to interpret the results. The selection of sensible shielding measures will also be discussed. The number of participants for the practical part is limited to 8 persons per trainer.
Basically, "practice" is to be taken literally ... not just listening - PARTICIPATING IS THE DEVISE!
Thus, there is ample opportunity in this seminar to gain practical experience in the use of Gigahertz Solutions' measurement technology and to try it out under real conditions. You are also welcome to bring your own equipment. We will make a small excursion to the outdoor RF measurement (in your own cars).
Info and registration via our contact form.
All seminars will only take place if there are enough participants (which has always been the case so far).
When selecting seminar locations, we try to reconcile the geographical distribution of demand, deadlines, pleasant and inexpensive locations and, of course, interesting measuring objects in the surrounding area.
Hamburg (Germany): Pentaion Seminardom Ahrensburg
Please note: This is a street shoe free house. Please bring slippers! Alternatively, you can put on your own slippers over your street shoes.
Langenzenn/Horbach (Germany): Landhotel Seerose
Hamburg (basic day + 3 days practical seminar measurement technology):
- 25. - 28. August
- 17. - 20. November
Langenzenn (3 days practical seminar measurement technology):
- 15. - 17. Juli
- 23. - 25. September
- 02. - 04. Dezember
Seminar start date:
- Hamburg: On all days (Thursday to Sunday) at 09.00 a.m. each day
- Langenzenn: On all days (Friday to Sunday) at 09.00 a.m. each day
The practical seminars in Hamburg directly follow the basic day on Thursday and end on Sunday at around 2 pm. The first day, i.e. Thursday, can be booked separately as a one-day seminar and, if you have the relevant prior knowledge, you can also book the seminar without the crash course on Thursday.
The seminar in Langenzenn starts on Friday morning and ends on Sunday afternoon/evening. In this 3-day seminar there is no additional basic day before the actual start of the seminar and it can only be booked as a three-day course.
- For the complete seminar Hamburg (Thu/Fri/Sa/Sun): 510 EUR (incl. VAT)
- For the three-day seminar Langenzenn (Fri/Sat/Sun): 360 EUR (incl. VAT)
- Only for the Basic Day Hamburg on Thursday: 150 EUR (incl. VAT)
As the venue is always in Germany, we also have to charge VAT for participants from Switzerland.
Including documentation and confirmation of participation. Lunch with drinks as well as break snacks and drinks are included in the seminar fee.
We ask you to organize the overnight stays yourself in time.
For bookings at the conference venues, please contact them with reference to the seminar participation because of the room allotments. Of course, the conference venues also offer breakfast and dinner. We ask you to organize this yourself as well.
- Hotel "Altes Landhaus", Hamburger Straße 190 in 22926 Ahrensburg (phone 04102/465328 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). The hotel is about 15 min. walk from the seminar location. There are also hourly bus connections. Single room from 45,- Euro/day without breakfast. A room contingent is unfortunately not offered here.
- mybrand Boardinghouse, Buchenring 53 in 22359 Hamburg (phone 04107/330090 or e-mail email@example.com). The Boarding House is located about 2 km from the seminar venue, in the other direction from the hotel mentioned above. Single room from 29,- Euro/day without breakfast. Sanitary facilities outside the rooms. A room contingent is unfortunately not offered here.
- Landhotel Seerose (phone 09101/9094-0 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). Enjoy the familiar, pleasant atmosphere and attentive service at this country inn in the immediate vicinity of Gigahertz Solutions. Comfortable single rooms from 62,- Euro can be found in the Landhotel Seerose itself. Simpler single rooms can also be booked for 32,- Euro at the Seerose Inn in the immediate vicinity of the Landhotel.